Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Friday, April 29, 2016

Lately, as I've been flipping through social media feeds, browsing my favorite blogs, or chatting with other moms, I've come across many many stories and articles about motherhood. Unfortunately, not all stories are filled with happy endings, and I am constantly reminded to be thankful for each and every moment I have with my little. This season I'm in of trying my best to raise a young child, is incredibly challenging, and littered with everything from 'throw yourself on the floor tantrums' to sweet moments of bedtime snuggles and sloppy wet kisses. Some days seem endless, some I'm left wondering if I gave it my best, and others are so fun that when I glance at the clock I can hardly believe it's time for bed already. It's hard to believe that I've officially been part of the 'mom club' for almost two years now, and I can truly say that I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Tassel Necklace (also love this necklace, earrings, and bracelet in rose quartz) // Illume Coconut Milk Mango Candle // Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops (makeup color, size 9) // Jack Rogers Palm Beach Navaho Flat (white, size 9 wide) // Rebecca Minkoff Greyson Sandals (taupe, size 9) // Yeti Rambler // Jewelry Case // Pedicure // Brunch // Maxi Dress (medium)

Each moment is precious, and I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to spend my days with my sweet little C. Next weekend I'll be celebrating my second and last Mother's Day as a mama of one, and while these past two years have been quite the adventure, no doubt the memories we'll make in the coming year with another little person around will be even better! Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...