Newborn Photos

Monday, July 14, 2014

So I got to thinking, and realized that I haven't shared any photos from Carter's newborn photography session. Here they are folks! Lots of snuggly baby pics to ogle. Baby C has almost doubled in size since these were taken almost 7 weeks ago. My how times flies!



As I type this, Baby C is just nodding off for a little catnap in the rock'n'play after deciding he'd had enough play mat activity time for the morning. How he thinks he needs more sleep, I'm not sure. Last night, after having his last meal of the evening around 10pm, he was in bed by 10:30pm, and T & I didn't hear a peep out of him until this morning at 9am. WooHoo! Not having to get up every two hours has been wonderful!



Look at all of that hair! T & I both have very thick hair, so we weren't too surprised to see that Carter had almost a full head of hair when he was born.


So precious...Resting in Dad's hands. Love.


Little and snuggly.


Oh hey there!




...Sometimes, the littlest feet leave the biggest footprints on our hearts... 


So happy to be all snuggled up in mom's arms...



Looking back at these photos, I can't believe how much has changed in our lives since this first week home with Baby C. We are so happy we have been given the chance to experience parenthood together, and have been enjoying every day with our little man.


A special thank you to our lovely photographers from Emery Photo+Design. We are looking forward to Carter's three month and family pictures at the end of August!

Photo Credit || Emery Photo+Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...