Week 29

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 29 | an update


How far along: 29 weeks

Best moment this week: Several exciting moments to report this week!

1. We finally got to meet Baby N! Jacob David arrived via C-section on Saturday, March 15. He is absolutely precious, and definitely the center of attention. T & I are thrilled to be an Aunt and Uncle.

2. We made an impromptu trip to Des Moines over the weekend and ordered our dining room table. Hopefully it will arrive before Baby W. Expected arrival of the table is March 22, so we should have a chance to have at least a couple of quiet romantic dinners together...even if it's just takeout pizza or Taco House :) If not, I'm taking applications for babysitter so T & I can have a date night.

3. The new rug and ottoman I ordered arrived! Our living space looks soooooo much nicer with these new additions. At some point, I'll post an update on how the casa is coming together once I have things how I want them.

Worst moment this week: As I am typing this, it is snowing outside...again...one would think we would be done with the snow at some point! 

Things I miss: Being able to quickly jump up from the couch, chair, bed, etc...It has become a process.

Maternity clothes: Yes. Above sweater and leggings from Motherhood Maternity, cami from Target.

Sleep: Pretty good this week.

Movement: Soooo much movement. T is convinced that Baby W is much more active than the average baby, and I am convinced that Baby W might actually be a ninja.

Food Cravings: Fruit. Love my grapes, pineapple, melons. My mother-in-law was kind enough to invite us over for dinner this week (we should do this on a more regular basis by the way), and sent the extra fruit salad home with us. Yum. Yum. Yum. 

Food Aversions: Nothing to report here.

Queasy or sick: I've been having some issues this week with my hands getting all numb and tingly at night while I'm sleeping. Pretty sure carpal tunnel has set in, and is likely here to stay until Baby W arrives.

Belly button in or out: Mostly out at this point!

Rings on or off: On, but my fingers are definitely more consistently swollen this week.

Looking forward to: T & I leave on vacation to Florida today for one last adventure before Baby W arrives! TRUTH: The real reason for the trip is because T is attending a couple of medical conferences in Orlando and Sarasota, I'm lucky enough to tag along. Most of his afternoons and evenings are free, and we are planning an evening touring the world via Epcot, catching Cirque du Soleil's show La Nouba in Downtown Disney, lots of beach time, and checking out some yummy seafood restaurants. I'll report back on our trip when we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...