Week 25

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 25 | an update


How far along: 25 weeks...T & I realized last night that we've now entered month 7! Baby W will be here before we know it!

Best moment this week: T's parents surprised us with the very first gift for Baby W. It is the most adorable super soft little lamb blanket/playmat, similar to one that T & I had been eyeing the last time we found ourselves perusing baby items. In other great moments, T surprised me with flowers for Valentine's Day, and my parent's surprised us with a visit over the weekend to help us clean out our garage and rid it of an insane amount of cardboard boxes, styrofoam, and plastic packaging that were beginning to make it look unrecognizable. Yippee for some early spring cleaning!

Worst moment this week: I had a slight touch of the flu bug over the weekend, and it pretty much knocked me out for a solid 24 hours. Luckily, I'm now on the mend, and pretty much back to my normal self.

Things I miss: Air. I've been feeling out of breath quite a lot lately as Baby W continues to grow and take up more of the space previously dedicated to helping with breathing.

Maternity clothes: Yes. Really looking forward to warmer weather to get out some maxi dresses that aren't so restraining.

Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning this week, but I think that was because I wasn't feeling well. Haven't really had to get up much in the night yet, which is great.

Movement: Baby W has been very active the last couple of days when I wasn't feeling the best. Probably mad that I wasn't eating. T finally got to feel some good kicks this week, and I just loved the look of wonder it brought to his face.

Food Cravings: Smoothies and soup.

Food Aversions: Anything with too intense of a flavor profile.

Queasy or sick: Yes, but likely just from being under the weather rather than pregnancy related.

Belly button in or out: Still pretty flat, but the top is starting to head out.

Rings on or off: On.

Looking forward to: We ordered a new couch for our main living space, and it's supposed to arrive this week! Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...