Week 23

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Week 23 | an update


How far along: 23 weeks

Best moment this week: Started to feel Baby W's tiny kicks occasionally on the outside. Shhhhh...T hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing this yet, and I'm sure he will soon be all hands-on when he learns of this recent development. He's been pouting a little about wanting to feel the baby's movements, and keeps asking me when he can feel Baby W.

Worst moment this week: Catching T's terrible cold. Ugh. Being pregnant and sick are not ideal. All of my typical cold remedies are off limits, and I'm stuck taking allergy medicine, which has basically been no help. 

Things I miss: Being able to take cold medicine. 

Maternity clothes: Yes. Thinking I need to find some maternity PJs. Much to T's dislike, I am an avid lover of PJs, and insist on cute things to wear to bed. An old T-shirt and sweats just won't cut it for me. My non-maternity PJs are becoming a little difficult to wear, so I may have to invest in just one nice set of maternity PJs to get me through till June.

Sleep: Not too bad this week although breathing is more difficult with a cold.

Movement: Still not very consistent, but have started noticing little kicks from the outside.

Food Cravings: Chocolate and fruit. 

Food Aversions: Nothing I can think of.

Queasy or sick: A cold is all.

Belly button in or out: Still flat, but probably not for much longer!

Rings on or off: On.

Looking forward to: T & I are heading to Iowa City this weekend to watch the Iowa men's basketball team take on Michigan with my entire family. This will likely reinforce my thoughts that we never should have left our favorite town in the state with all of it's delicious dining options and fun things to do. We are also planning to take part of the trip to get Baby W's nursery furniture ordered. Sooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...