Go Hawks!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

T and I have been very busy these last couple of weeks spending only about half of our time at home, and the rest in one of our favorite cities...any guesses where? Iowa City of course. Last weekend we kicked off the celebrations with T turning 30 (and thinking his life is over), an Iowa Hawkeye victory against Northwestern at Kinnick Stadium, and enjoying some of our favorite haunts...aaaaaah Three Samurai...what I wouldn't give to transport you to our sushi-less corner of the state.


 T and I at the tailgate this weekend.


Love my family.

This past weekend we found ourselves back in IC for some more tailgating, another Hawkeye football game, and celebrating T's brother's birthday. While we had a wonderful time, so much road tripping lately has left us wishing for some new music on the radio, a home-cooked meal, and a weekend without travel. I think these cranberry almond biscotti may just help us ease back into the routine!


H, myself and S (college roomies) tailgating together at Iowa's homecoming this fall.


Look who made it down for a game!!


Tailgating with my brother.


Gramps and the boys at the game this weekend.


Until next time...GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...