Welcome!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to the blog. The hubs has been urging me to start writing for a while, and today is the day! Get excited! The decision to start a blog and then finding an available name has been quite the process. How to choose the platform, layout, fonts, colors, backgrounds, etc. has been fun exhausting, and I will probably change my mind and re-arrange the entire format as I get further in. 

The main focus will feature our travels and everyday adventures, both in the kitchen, and otherwise. I look forward to sharing pieces of our life and our many adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any suggestions of recipes I should try, fun ideas to do with the kiddo, or a suggested adventure to add to our bucket list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...